Tips for those from places outside Guangdong with COVID-19 cases
What are the requirements for travelers from other provincial-level regions with local COVID-19 cases? On July 1, Guangdong issued the latest guide.
1. Travelers with a travel history to high-risk areas over the past seven days:
Seven-day centralized quarantine and nucleic acid testing on the first, second, third, fifth, and seventh day
2. Travelers with a travel history to medium-risk areas over the past seven days:
Seven-day home quarantine, and nucleic acid testing on the first, fourth, and seventh day
(If the conditions for home quarantine are not available, centralized quarantine and medical observation will be adopted.)
3. Travelers with a travel history to low-risk areas over the past seven days:
Take twonucleic acidtests in three days, and conduct health monitoring
4. For those with a travel history to areas with local cases, but the risk level of which hasn't been designated:
The health management measures will be determined after being assessed by the provincial authority.
5. For close contacts with COVID-19 cases outside the province who were identified after arriving at Guangdong:
Seven-day centralized quarantine + three-day home health monitoring will be implemented;
Nucleic acid testing will be carried out on the first, second, third, fifth, and seventh day during centralized quarantine and on the third day during home health monitoring;
Secondary close contacts need to undergo a seven-day home quarantine, and nucleic acid tests will be taken on the first, fourth, and seventh day.
6. The health management period starts from the date when the individual leaves their original area. When the risk level of that area is adjusted, the health management measures for the personnel under management shall be adjusted on the same day.
Guangdong's cross-city travelers from high-, medium- and low-risk areas shall refer to the corresponding health management measures in this guide.