I. Passengers enjoying free tickets
1. Blind people with valid certificates issued by the city’s disabled persons' federation;
2. Active soldiers with valid certificates;
3. Disabled soldiers with valid certificates;
4. Disabled police with valid certificates;
5. Retired cadres with valid certificates;
6. Children under 1.3 meters;
7. Seniors above 70 years old with a senior card;
8. Orphans with valid certificates;
9. Disabled people with bus cards who can also bring assistant facilities at no charge;
10. Active military personnel and fire rescue personnel.
II. Passengers enjoying preferential price
1. Seniors between 60-69 years old can enjoy half-price tickets. They can take standard buses for 0.5 yuan ($7 cents) per person and air-conditioned vehicles for 1 yuan per person.
2. Primary school students can enjoy general monthly tickets costing 10 yuan per month with unlimited rides.
3. Students from impoverished families (low-income households) can enjoy general monthly tickets, which cost 8 yuan per month, with unlimited rides.
4. Middle school to undergraduate students can enjoy preferential tickets. They can take regular buses for 0.4 yuan per person and air-conditioned vehicles for 0.8 yuan per person.
5. People with a universal monthly pass, which costs 70 yuan per month, with a limit of 135 rides.
Copyright © Shenyang Bureau of Culture, Tourism, Radio and Television. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily.